September 12, 2015

I'm BACK!!!


I'm BACK!! After a crazy year of no sleep, exhaustion, a body that simply refuses to bounce back and a lovely baby boy, I have decided to start blogging again. I have missed interacting with all of you, sharing my thoughts, and receiving your comments! Thank you to everyone who stayed in touch and encouraged me to start filling the pages of My Small Obsessions once again.

I have contemplated coming back for a long while now. I have wondered over and over how I could write about the same subjects I once did, when I don't have the time to go to fashion events (that are mostly at my son's bedtime) or research topics late at night when he still wakes up every single night demanding my attention. Until I had a eureka moment... we as human beings mature, evolve over time and change our obsessions. So it is only fitting that my blog will 'grow up' to include new topics like babies, children and toddlers as well as home decor since I am currently moving to a new house.

I hope you will all love my new take on things and the 'grown up' My Small Obsessions

I look forward to reading your comments!!

Love,
Tala 
xx




No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your comments :)