December 9, 2013

My ESPRIT Story


Last week I was asked to join a very fun project with four other fashion bloggers in the U.A.E. We went to the Esprit flagship store in Dubai Mall, picked out our favourite outfits and were photographed in them. While shopping, a video was also shot of us with a little blurb about our personal style.

I must admit that ESPRIT isn't one of the stores that I frequently visit and I was quite surprised by what I found in the store. There is something to suit everyone's style and it was super difficult to choose JUST one outfit. In fact, if you notice from all of the blogger's outfit choices - everyone is dressed COMPLETELY differently based on their personal style. 



I am four months pregnant and I shopped based on finding something comfortable that would take me through my nine months in style. The leggings that I am wearing in the shoot were SO comfortable that I took them home and wore them for the whole week! I'm seriously considering stocking up on a few more pairs :)

                            

Outfit Details: Knit Sweater, Starred top, tank top, leggings, Bag & Sunglasses - All ESPRIT

The other bloggers Esprit Stories all wearing ESPRIT

Clockwise from Top Left: Stephanie Khoury, Tina Yums,  Marie Capucine, Kat Lebrasse

I highly recommend you visit an ESPRIT store - you are guaranteed to find something you love! :)

1 comment:

  1. hey Tala, I tagged you in the Winter Tag post, do check it out here :)
    http://lailamehkri.blogspot.com/2014/02/the-winter-tag.html

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to reading your comments :)