December 3, 2013

Competition Alert: Le Coq Sportif Sneakers


I have very exciting news today! I am gifting one reader a pair of these adorable polka dot Le Coq Sportif sneakers :) 

How to Enter:

1) Like 'Le Coq Sportif MiddleEast' on Facebook (link here) 
2) Like  'My Small Obsessions' on Facebook (Link Here)
3) Answer the Following Question "Where is Le Coq Sportif Sold in Dubai?" (Answer can be found here) 
4) Provide your shoe size, email address, and name in your answer. If you are having difficulty replying in the comments section of my blog, please post your reply on My Small Obsessions Facebook Page

Terms & Conditions: If your size is not available, then you will receive an AED 500 gift voucher to spend at Le Coq Sportif. This competition will be open for one week only! 

I wish you the Best of Luck :)

2 comments:

  1. Le Coq Sportif is located at Level Shoe District in Dubai Mall.
    Name: Ahmira Castillo
    Email: ahmira_yumena@yahoo.com
    Shoe Size: 39

    ReplyDelete
  2. Le Coq Sportif is located at Level Shoe District in Dubai Mall.
    Name: Mel Mazarelo
    Email: melody_mazarelo@hotmail.com
    Shoe Size: 40

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to reading your comments :)