September 26, 2013

REISS: The Brand on my Radar!


At the beginning of this month, I was invited to an event for the clothing brand REISS. It was held at a chalet at the Kempinski Mall of the Emirates overlooking the ski slope. What a stunning setting and PERFECT location to showcase a Fall/Winter Collection! I must admit that I have never bought anything from REISS and it is not one of the my preferred brands. Well, I couldn't be MORE wrong!

The view from the Chalet was breathtaking - I felt like I was on a real ski slope! 

Their collection this season consists of super wearable clothes. Beautiful party dresses that are suitable for every occasion, amazing pieces for the working businesswoman who wants to stand out, lots of separates that complete a wardrobe and really cool accessories. I could see myself wearing more than half of the collection! REISS is definitely on my radar when I want to revamp my wardrobe.


Below are just a few of the pieces I liked in their collection. I especially loved the leather, the prints and the accessories. Each piece has that extra something special to make it stand out. 



 


This clutch is my favourite accessory in the whole collection. Love it!


Do you like the new REISS Fall/Winter collection??

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your comments :)