September 30, 2013

FLIPSTERS: Stylish Foldable Slippers


One of my MOST embarrassing moments is hobbling out of my nail parlour wearing disposable paper slippers. It never ceases to be mortifying! It happens when I find enough free time to get a pedicure during the day but my shoes have covered toes. Not very pedicure-friendly but no time to go back home and change! 


Luckily, I have discovered a very stylish solution which EVERY woman should know about! FLIPSTERS (Link Here) - foldable slippers which fit into almost every handbag. Invented in Australia by two law students, they are now sold in the U.A.E. Each colour has a matching case which can be taken anywhere and everywhere. They are waterproof, machine washable, durable, and very light. 

The straps are made of silk so there is no risk of blisters

Choose from 9 different shades in four sizes (XS, S, M, L)

Flipsters also sells Coco Flats which are foldable ballerinas. They are available in 6 colors & are perfect when you want to change out of your heels at a wedding, while walking outdoors, or shopping.   

I recommend you get them in many different colours to suit all your outfits!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your comments :)