July 27, 2013

Michelle Belau Beachwear

I love the water and go to the beach or pool for at least 9 months out of the year. Especially for my summer vacations, I am constantly on the lookout for really great swimwear and beach coverups. I don't like fancy-cut bikinis or anything too crazy for the beach- just simple, good fitting swimwear with nice colours and catchy prints or materials.  There is nothing worse than a woman wearing a swimsuit that doesn't fit well!


I recently discovered the Peruvian brand Michelle Belau (Link). It has really great swimwear and everyday clothes at very affordable prices. I especially love their bikinis - they fit really well, are nice quality, and can be re-worn hundreds of times without getting ruined. Luckily, the brand is launching soon in the U.A.E and will be sold in the Michelle Belau store at the Citywalk in Dubai Jumeirah. Something to look forward to!!





 


The Michelle Belau store will open in August at Citywalk Jumeirah on Al Wasl Road

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your comments :)