July 6, 2013

Exceptional Outfits for Ramadan

With Ramadan JUST around the corner, I am sure a lot of you have been frantically shopping to find the PERFECT outfits for all those Iftars and Suhoors. It's a busy month filled with invites and you need to look your best at all times! In Ramadan, and especially in this heat, I love billowing kaftans or maxi dresses teamed with statement jewellery. I'm not talking old-school jalabiyas, I mean really fashionable ones that will make all the other women think, "OMG I want that! Where did she get it from?!" Choose kaftans that are colourful this Ramadan and you will definitely stand out. :)

Here are a few of my favourite picks

TALI Kaftan at S*uce 




Happy Shopping Ladies! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your comments :)