June 21, 2013

SEPHORA Color Hit Nailpolish Set - A Review


Nail Art is all the RAGE this season so I picked up this nail set on my recent visit to SEPHORA at Dubai Mall. It has 4 of the newest colours from the Color Hit Nailpolish Collection and 3 nail effects- Gold Croco Print, Tie & Dye, and Marble Art. The nail polishes have light-reflecting pigments that deliver long lasting 5 day shine and dry fast. The BEST thing is that they are free of harmful parabens. 


For the purposes of this post, I tested out a different nail polish on each finger 

I loved all of the colours and definitely see myself wearing them this summer
The gold is nice and sheer and the blue, purple and fuchsia are all beautiful deep colours 
They dry really fast and the wand is thicker than a regular brush so it fully coated my nails much faster and more evenly than other brands

For the nail effects, I had to apply 2 coats of polish, wait 2 minutes for them to dry then apply the effects. Marble Art shows immediately but you need to wait 5 minutes for the others

Marble Art was the only one that showed - it looks like spots
The crocodile effect shows up close and looks like cracked polish
I saw no effect with the tie die except that I got a big hole in my pink nailpolish. 
Perhaps I applied it wrong?

There are 43 colours in the Color Hit Nail Polish Collection (Link Here). They dry really fast and are beautiful, deep colours. Also, the lack of parabens (chemicals) made me feel really good about wearing them! 

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely brush set; great price too! I love the thumb and ring finger designs. Such creative ideas.

    If you are looking for Beauty Products at reasonable rates then visit our website www.saintgermainmakeup.com, we are the

    No.1 ledaing comapny in USA & Canada for providing any type of Beauty Products.

    Nail Polish Online & Buy Nail Polish Online


    ReplyDelete

I look forward to reading your comments :)