April 27, 2013

Jars of Cake from Jarful!


For all you mommys and dessert-a-holics out there- this post is for you :) I love desserts but I am getting quite bored of cupcakes and cake-pops. There must be a new concept out there! I was browsing on Instagram one day and found a new baker in Dubai called JARFUL (Link). They make cakes, cupcakes, puddings, pies and delicious breakfasts in the cutest little jars. You can customize your jars with little notes like 'eat me' or 'made with love', and can attach spoons to each jar. I find them the perfect individual desserts for birthday or dinner parties.


Each flavour of cake comes in a different colour of jar 

From Left to Right: Vanilla cake with cream cheese frosting, Vanilla cake with Nutella frosting and flake sprinkles, Vanilla cake with vanilla buttercream, Chocolate cake with oreo cream cheese frosting

Each jar is filled with delicious cake and cream cheese frosting- 
From the selection I ordered, I liked the orange jar best 

When you place your order, you can ask for spoons to be tied to each jar- 
its super cute and very practical!

The Nutella Jarfuls

I found the cake itself to be quite filling after a few bites because the frosting is thick, but I personally find that true of most cakes and cupcakes. However, I ADORE the concept and love that there is a new idea for all those kiddy birthday parties and events. I will DEFINITELY be ordering jarfuls of cake for my next event! :)

(There is currently no delivery to Abu Dhabi, but they deliver to any location in Dubai)


What do you think of the concept of cake in jars? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your comments :)