March 29, 2013

Sparkles and Fun at Sophie's Closet

Imagine a place where everything is sparkly, girly, flowery, pink, and 'rare and pretty'. That would be Sophie's Closet's showroom. Sophie's Closet is an online jewellery store based out of Dubai that sells a beautiful selection of accessories from brands like Shourouk, Kenneth Jay Lane, Erickson Beamon, Mawi London, Vintage YSL and Chanel, to name a few. 

A few days ago, I was invited to visit their showroom and preview their collection- all I can say is WOW! Everywhere I turned where items that I just HAD to try on and I spent over an hour putting on necklaces, earrings, rings, bracelets and headbands. The owner Sophie is an extremely sweet woman who genuinely adores jewellery and you can tell that every single piece was hand-picked lovingly and expertly by her. Each item has a story - either someone famous wore it (Olivia Polermo, one of the cast members of Gossip Girl) or it is a vintage piece. Most importantly, everything is STUNNING! I could live there if I had the chance :) 

Here is a sneak peak into Sophie's Closet...


 Greeting you at the door is a statue welcoming you into a world of 'all things rare & pretty'



 The showroom has the most beautiful pieces that make you stop and think    
'I MUST have that!' 
There are jewellery cases, stands, cabinets and drawers FILLED with opulence! 






 There is a section dedicated to all things Vintage 


I tried on a FABULOUS pair of Vintage YSL - 
these would look good even if you wore a sack of potatoes! 


The Team at Sophie's Closet and I 

For the first time ever, Sophie's Closet is opening it's doors to the public and is inviting you to a trunk show to preview all of their newest collections. The showroom is located at Sheikh Zayed Road, Single Business Tower, Unit 1101. For more info on the event, please CLICK HERE
If you can't make it, visit www.sophiescloset.com and start adding glamourous accessories into your wardrobe. They ship all over the world. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your comments :)