March 27, 2013

Get the Look for MUCH Less!

See-through and transparent box clutches are HUGE this season with many fashion houses producing their own version in every single colour. I was SO happy when I found this clutch at ZARA today for a fraction of the price of a designer one. I wasn't sure about which colour I liked best but it is so affordable that you can buy as many different colours as you like! You can carry it as a clutch or on your shoulder with its long chain. Enjoy :)

SPLURGE!!

Material: Perspex with metal clasp
Available Colours: Green, Red, Yellow
AED 3,225

SAVE!!
Material: Methacrylate (I think that means acrylic!)
Available Colours: Orange, Lime Green, Coral, Black & White stripes
AED 145

Will YOU be carrying a transparent box clutch this season??



No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your comments :)