January 27, 2013

Outfit Du Jour - ONE piece in TWO ways!

Red Givenchy Shorts

You know those days when you have SO many things to do and events to attend and for some reason they ALL seem to fall at the same time?! I had that kind of a day today and needed one formal yet not too dressy outfit for a luncheon event, and another more formal and funky outfit for a fashion event. I had half an hour between both functions and the distance between both places was about 15 minutes or so. I decided that the only way I could pull it off was to wear statement red shorts and change everything else! 

DAY OUTFIT FOR LUNCHEON

During the day, I wore light colours with the shorts and ankle boots for a stylish, yet less formal outfit.

Sweater: 3.1 PHILIP LIM Sweater
Ankle Boots: SEE BY CHLOE ankle boots 
Bag: VALENTINO white rock-stud shoulder bag
Ring: SAINT LAURENT arty ring
Earrings: AMRAPALI small drops


EVENING OUTFIT FOR FASHION EVENT

To dress up the shorts, I changed into high heeled shoe boots and carried a clutch. I wore a darker top and sweater with lace panelling and put on more makeup, mascara and red lipstick.

Top & Sweater: VALENTINO
Shoe Boots: VALENTINO
Clutch: VALENTINO rock-stud black clutch
Ring: ALEXIS BITTAR 

I discovered today not only that it is possible to get dressed at the speed of light but also that each piece in my cupboard can be dressed up or down depending on the accompanying accessories, shoes, bag, and positive attitude :)

Which outfit do you prefer?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your comments :)