January 15, 2013

The GOLDEN GLOBES- My FAV dresses!

The 70th Annual Golden Globe Awards were on Sunday and while this is usually an event I look forward to, I had no idea they were even on until I saw red carpet dresses all over Facebook! I've been in such a daze lately!!!
I feel like none of the actresses went really crazy with their dresses this year and there was nothing that was SO stunning that it blew my mind. Nevertheless, there were some very nice dresses. Most of the ladies wore very simple hairstyles, either non-fussy updos or retro waves. Box clutches seemed to be the bag of choice for the evening.  Here are a few of my favourite picks from the night:

Emily Blunt in MICHAEL KORS
My absolute Favourite look of the night. She looks FABULOUS!
(Source: Jason Merritt/ Getty Images)

Zooey Deschanel in OSCAR DE LA RENTA
While this dress is quite plain and the average princess flowy gown, the colour is stunning.
(Source: Jason Merritt/ Getty Images)

Amanda Seyfried in GIVENCHY
I'm sure this dress is even more beautiful in reality- look at all the lace!
(Source: Jason Merritt/ Getty Images)

Kerry Washington in MIU MIU
While this dress is a little too informal for the Golden Globes, it's beautiful for any another occasion!
(Source: Branch/Patrick McMullan/SIPA)

Julianna Margulies in PUCCI
WOW! I'm loving the color of this dress. 
(Source: Jason Merritt/ Getty Images)

Michelle Dockery in ALEXANDRE VAUTHIER
I'm still undecided if I like this dress but she looks very good in it! 
(Source: Jason Merritt/ Getty Images)

Julianne Hough in MARCHESA
Another wow!
(Source: Jason Merritt/ Getty Images)

Kate Hudson in ALEXANDER McQUEEN
So chic with a stunning neckline!
(Source: Jason Merritt/ Getty Images)

Nicole Richie in NAEEM KHAN
(Source: Jason Merritt/ Getty Images)

To see more Red Carpet dresses at the Golden Globes, click here 

Which is your favourite look of the night? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your comments :)