December 9, 2012

Weekly Fashion Cravings Dec 9 - 15

With the Festive Season in full swing now, there are TONS of events to attend and lots of outfits are needed! This week I'm craving PARTY DRESSES... they don't need to be sparkly but all of my choices share one trait- a certain WOW factor! 

Hope you find something you like!  Happy Shopping Ladies :)

P.S. Click on any of the names of the dresses under the pics to be directed to the websites from which they can be purchased

SPLURGE!! (Above AED 2,000)

  1. PHILIP LIM Sequinned dress - I love the mix of chiffon and shiny sequins on this dress. It gives it a real WOW factor!
  2. This CARVEN geometric print dress oozes glamour. Great for a cocktail party
  3. I love this PETER PILOTTO silk-satin dress
  4. This sequinned fuchsia dress by VERSUS is stunning! I'M OBSESSED! 
  5. Two-tone dress by M MISSONI 

SAVE!!! (Below AED 1,500)
  1. I'm utterly OBSESSED with this little black dress by MARKUS LUPFER - The peplum is made of sequins so you can shine your way through the night
  2. This DAY BIRGER ET MIKKELSEN silk dress is a winner- it's perfect for ANY event!
  3. If I had the figure, I would definitely wear this ONE BY BLESS'ED ARE THE MEEK dress.  It is cut out at the sides and at the back and is FABULOUS!
  4. This frilled dress by ZARA is so cool 
  5. How pretty is this Limited Edition embellished dress by TOPSHOP? Its really low back makes it super sexy!

Pair your dresses with high heels, beautiful clutches and statement necklaces or earrings for night-time glamour! 

Which of the dresses is your favourite? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your comments :)