December 30, 2012

Favourite Posts of Two Thousand Twelve

With tomorrow being the last day of 2012, I thought it would be nice to recap all my favourite posts that I wrote this year. It has been one hell of a year for this blog- My first official post was on August 5 of this year and it was about Rachel Zoe's line of jewellery. I figured out my way and by 10/10/10, I had over 4000 page views! With all your kind words of encouragement and your loyalty reading my blog posts, I reached 11,300 views today.

Re-reading the blog posts and topics that I chose to write about reminded me of all the fun I have had these past few months. The best part of my day is when I sit and write these posts. The second best part is seeing how you have all responded to them :) 

Here are my Favourite Posts that I wrote this year:


This was the first post that got any real recognition. Some of my readers even went out to buy a neon coloured satchel after reading what I wrote! Seriously made my day :) (Click HERE to read this post)


This is one of my all time favourites so far. Every time I re-read this post, I am immediately transported back to that clear, sunny and perfect day in the South of France. I should really Seize the Day more often! (Click HERE to read this post)


This was my most favourite Fashion Event of the year. Lebanese ladies were up and about at 8 am in full makeup and perfect outfits fighting for Anna Dello Russo jewellery for H&M. There was music blaring, the store keepers were taking the shoppers pictures trying on the items and the overall mood in the store was so light and fun. At one point, they all started dancing in front of the cash registers! Beirut always does everything better than Dubai and AD!  (Click HERE to read this post)


This post got more unique views than any other post I ever wrote- 971!!! 
I should write food posts more often :) (Click HERE to read this post)


This was the first appetizer I ever learned to make for  my guests at dinner parties. It is so good that people call in advance to make sure I'm making it for them now! (Click HERE to read this post)


According to the statistics, this was YOUR favourite outfit post.  (Click HERE to see the post)


This was MY personal favourite outfit and I got a lot of compliments that day. 

Karl Lagerfeld and Carine Roitfeld's exhibition of pictures for the coffee table book, The Little Black Jacket was one of the best exhibits I have ever seen in my LIFE. Every single one of Karl's photographs is captivating and makes you look twice before moving on. He is a very talented photographer. (Click HERE to read this post)


I was super proud of myself when Mr. Corto Moltedo, the son of the founders of the mega-fashion house BOTTEGA VENETA, agreed to do an interview with me. For a person so famous, privileged, and lucky enough to have been raised in the Fashion Industry, he is extremely down to earth and friendly. This was my favourite interview to date! (Click HERE to read the interview)


For our One year Anniversary last month, my husband whisked my off to the Seychelles. It's BREATHTAKING! Re-reading this post made me wish we were back there for New Years! 

Thanks for all your support and here is to making 2013 a successful year for 
MY SMALL OBSESSIONS

Which of these posts is your favourite? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your comments :)