December 11, 2012

Christmas at Crate & Barrel

To get in the mood for the Festive Season, I threw a huge dinner party at my house last weekend with turkey and all the trimmings! The best place I could think of to get cute decorations from was Crate & Barrel at the Mall of the Emirates. 


Walking in, I felt like I was transported to a wintery destination and Christmas was suddenly all around me. Everything at the store is red and festive and for lack of a better word, mouthwatering! I wanted to buy everything! (If my husband wasn't with me and knocking some sense into me, I think I might have!) I spent 2 hours in the store looking at all they had, admiring their Xmas stands and just taking in everything festive. They have everything for anything you can think of, if that makes any sense! 

They have AMAZING plates, cups and festive decorations to make your dinner table extra special this season. 
How cute is the little sock for the cutlery?!


I love everything in these pics.
 I can almost taste the eggnog that will be served in these snowflake mugs!


You can find everything from tableware and candles, to Christmas tree ornaments and skirting, and decorations for the house


I left with a HUGE smile on my face and tons of bags filled with goodies. Thanks to all the great ideas I picked up from Crate & Barrel, the decorations at my dinner party turned out beautifully, my table settings were really cool, and my house had such a warm festive feel to it! 

Here are the table settings I made, mostly using items I bought from the store:




Crate & Barrel is located in Mall of the Emirates and in Mirdif City Centre

What do you think? Are you tempted to go to Crate & Barrel? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your comments :)