November 27, 2012

Getting my hair done by Marie Robinson!

 I LOVE her!!

The before shot - my hair was too brassy
 I went in asking for slightly darker and more natural highlights for the upcoming winter

What is supposed to be a long and tedious process was actually fun.
The crew from NYC had lots of great topics to talk about that my 3 hrs flew by!

The hairstylists that came from the Marie Robinson Salon in NYC
Marie is the one in the pic with me

The Belle Femme salon in JBR is very modern and hip

The AFTER shot- slightly darker and more natural hair.
Exactly what I asked for :)

The colourists and stylists from the Marie Robinson Salon in NYC will be at Belle Femme JBR in Dubai until November 28. You will be OBSESSED! with your hair after they are done with it!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your comments :)