November 24, 2012

Get the Look for MUCH Less!

I wrote my first blog post last week about getting the look for much less. Since then, I have discovered that there are MANY items in the high street stores (Zara, Mango, H&M) that were inspired by designer items. I have decided to write these posts more often whenever I find items that are similar! 

Since today seems to be all about sweaters, here is an almost replica that I found...

MARKUS LUPFER sequined collar sweater
Fabric: Merino Wool (this one will be much warmer than the H&M one below)
AED 1,475



H&M sequined collar sweater
Fabric: Polyamide & Viscose
AED 109


How to wear
 I think this sweater would look FABULOUS with a frilly short leather skirt!
 DON'T wear a necklace with this look or it will take all attention away from the sequined collar



No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your comments :)