October 26, 2012

Online Shopping at Boutique 1

It's that time of the year when the weather is starting to get better and there are many more invitations and occasions to go to. I open my cupboards, look at ALL the clothes and accessories inside and somehow, I never have anything to wear! I figure that the only way to remedy this situation is a healthy shopping spree :)

Boutique 1 is located in Dubai and has a very nice selection of mid range to expensive brands of clothing and accessories from all over the world. I personally love their selection of clothing. The BEST part about Boutique 1 is that they can deliver your purchases to anywhere in the U.A.E for free and to the rest of the world at a charge. It is ideal when I don't have time to go down to Dubai but desperately need a new outfit! 


I went through their website and put together four looks for the various types of events that I attend. The key to all my looks is to wear something you are COMFORTABLE in - the worst thing is a woman who cannot walk in her heels or keeps pulling at her outfit!  

The four looks are: 
  •  A casual day outfit suitable for the mall or a casual lunch with friends
  •  A dressy day outfit for a more fancy lunch or outdoor day event (these are the most difficult outfits for me to create because you want to be chic but not overdone as its still daytime and sunny!)
  •  A casual evening outfit for all those house gatherings and dinners
  • A dressy night outfit for formal events
CASUAL DAY OUTFIT - Comfortable yet chic
  1. MARKUS LUPFER - Sequin Owl Tee 
  2. DAY BIRGER ET MIKKELSEN - Ethnic Print Pant
  3. LIZZIE FORTUNATO JEWELS - Chain Necklace 
  4. DIANE VON FURSTENBERG - Madison Ballerina Pumps
DRESSY DAY OUTFIT - Understated elegance
DRESSY NIGHT OUTFIT- Make it POP! 
What do you think of my outfit choices? Which is your favourite?

1 comment:

  1. Boutiques are working nice for the peoples who want classic and unique cloths. I appriciate your ideas.

    Author
    Ainol tablet pc in pakistan

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to reading your comments :)