September 20, 2012

Weekly Fashion Cravings Sep 19 - 25

Hope you enjoy my ten picks this week- Happy Shopping! :)

I would wear these Alexis Bittar earrings anywhere and everywhere
This 3.1 Philip Lim sequined chiffon pants and attached skirt is perfect for this season's trend of skirts attached to pants. Wear with a plain t-shirt or blazer so as not to overdo it


This Maisie shoulder bag is the newest bag shape from Mulberry.  The material is a silky snake print with a woven leather and chain strap. I love the color!



Exclusive to Net-a-Porter, this Esteban Cortazar leather, twill and duchess satin mini skirt is super cool


These Lanvin red cutout patent-leather ankle boots are simply FABULOUS. I'm Obsessed!


The snake print elbow patches on this cream cashmere Madeleine Thompson jumper transform it from ordinary to exceptional and edgy
This MW Mathew Williamson mettalic block t-shirt would look great during the day or at night
I love the way this silver spiky AILA clutch is held


Im Obsessed! with all Chanel perfumes and use 6 of them now (depending on my mood!)
Coco Noir is the brand's new autumn scent and it smells divine!
(You can purchase it at Paris Gallery or any department store in the U.A.E)

This sequined top from Topshop is Fabulous

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your comments :)