September 12, 2012

Weekly Fashion Cravings Sep 11- 17

This week I'm feeling quite depressed that I missed all the Fashion Nights Out around the world and I wasn't really in the mood to shop... but for this post I pushed myself  to browse through all the new pieces sold online. After about 20 minutes, I was back in shopping mode! My picks this week don't follow any particular trend but are a mix of stuff I found attractive and eye-catching. 

Happy Shopping! :)
I'm obsessed! with this Diane Von Furstenberg gold lips satin clutch. It's in all of the brand's magazine ads this season so it'll be sure to get noticed!



How beautiful are these Nicholas Kirkwood orange suede and glitter pumps? 
This cropped sugar jacket by Helmut Lang is  light enough to be worn in the UAE and cool enough that it can transform any boring outfit. It is cropped at the back and is also available in black
If you're looking for THE PERFECT show-stopping dress for an important event, this Marchesa piece is simply stunning. With its feathered bottom, delicate lace top, and sexy back- I don't think I've seen a prettier dress in a long time. It's beautiful... I'm in love
I've been wearing a light green pair of these DL 1961 jeans all summer and for fall I'm coveting these deep blue ones. They are made of a special material called Comfort 360 so they are more like leggings than jeans. I can almost promise you can do splits comfortably in these!
These Mawi earrings are a great finishing touch to this season's baroque and metallic trend. They can be worn both day and night 
This Clover Canyon floral print jersey top is great to wear in the next few months when it's still scorching hot in the U.A.E. It's see-through at the back so I would team it with a black or nude tank top from Zara underneath
I'm absolutely in love with this Anya Hindmarch bell-embellished leather clutch. I would wear it anywhere and with anything. It's so cool!
Sparkle all night in this sequinned crepe top by Vineet Bahl top - it would look great with jeans or leather pants


For those of us who missed Fashion's Night Out this year, we can store a piece of the action in our wardrobes with this FNO London 2012 t-shirt. I can't believe this isn't sold out yet! Only size medium is available so hurry!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your comments :)