September 21, 2012

Mawi Clutches at London Fashion Week

At London Fashion Week, British fashion jewellery designer MAWI showcased for the first time ever their new collection of luxury inspired clutches.  I'm truly OBSESSED!  They are beyond stunning! I really can't wait till they are for sale so they can bling up my Summer outfits....


All pictures are from www.facebook.com/MawiJewellery

Mawi Clutches can be purchased at My-Wardrobe.com (link), S*uce in the U.A.E, &
 Harvey Nichols in Mall of the Emirates

3 comments:

  1. What a luxurious collection of clutches. These all are perfect for my summer outfits. I really want to buy this. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These Mawi Clutches are really wonderful and Perfect for any summer outfit.

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to reading your comments :)