August 28, 2012

Weekly Fashion Cravings Aug 27- Sep 3

This week I'm craving all things metallic and sparkly. They have a special quality to them that just seems to draw me in... Every time i see a woman wearing anything metallic in the street, I automatically turn to check out her outfit. Hope you enjoy my top ten picks this week.   Happy Shopping!

For anyone who travelled to Mykonos or Turkey this summer and regrets not buying an evil eye or hand cuff (aka me!), this is the perfect bracelet to satisfy your cravings! I'm BEYOND obsessed!
$165 from Odette New York  



Lyla Sequined Dress by Alice + Olivia
$597 from Neiman Marcus
How cool are these Miu Miu trainers? They are super sparkly! They also exist in silver glitter
£288.75 on Net-A-Porter
These cropped metallic Marc Jacobs pants are my favourite pick this week. Add a plain white tshirt and you're good to go!
£704.37 on Net-A-Porter
I'm obsessed! with the structured fit and color of this Theyskens' Theory jacket
£523.25 at My Wardrobe

This 3.1 Philip Lim calf leather gold embossed satchel ticks all the right boxes for Fall


I love these Meghna Designs gold and turquoise drop earrings
AED 890 on Sophie's Closet

Diane Von Furstenburg leather and gold gloves
$185 on ShopBop 
These scale print skinny jeans by Sass & Bide are definite show-stoppers
£236.25 on Net-A-Porter


Very hip black and gold Giuseppe Zanotti double lace sneakers
$595 on ShopBop

1 comment:

  1. Luv the bracelet..thx for letting us know about this :)

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to reading your comments :)